University of California Berkeley – Haas School of Business
The mission of the Haas Graduate Program in Health Management (GPHM) is to prepare graduates for positions of leadership in all aspects of healthcare, including care delivery and financing, biotechnology and medical devices, information technology and consulting.
GPHM prepares graduates for positions of health industry leadership through two academic programs:
- The MBA/MPH (Master's in Business Administration/Master's in Public Health) dual degree
- Health Management course work as part of the MBA degree
To enable the highest level of health industry training, GPHM supports the academic programs through:
- Specialized curriculums that focus on the critical health industry issues.
- Teaching expertise.
- Guest speakers from companies and organizations that are at the forefront of today's news.
- Informational events, company visits, and networking opportunities through the student-led Haas Healthcare Association.
- The Business of Healthcare Conference at the Haas School of Business.